What Matters to Us
Our primary focus is on making quality products combined with exceptional service. How we do that makes a difference to us.
- Recognized 6 times as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon and listed 7 times on Oregon's Private 150 (the top privately held companies in Oregon).
- We’re listed in The 15 Best Green Companies to Work for in Oregon for 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Anthro’s furniture designs have been recognized by the international judges at NeoCon, both for Most Innovative Design and Gold Awards for Best of NeoCon. Many of the major commercial furniture companies in the world compete at this event! We’re thrilled each time we win.
- Maintaining a positive work atmosphere is helped by our Shadow Program, where one employee shadows another employee for a full day to learn about what they do. This happens every week and has not been interrupted in over 20 years.
- Anthro believes in healthy living. In addition to providing tricycles for traveling between buildings on our campus, we also offer employees a vacation day for every 10 lbs. lost.
- Because communication is so important, our enewsletter, The AnthroGonian, started in 1989, keeps everyone abreast of what’s happening around the company. Edited each day by a different editor, everyone gets the chance to hear news they might otherwise not know from all over the company.